Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avon shampoo and conditioner in green and white bottle - for normal hair?

I used to use the above and loved it but they don't make it anymore. Does anyone have this for sale or know where I can get it? I liked the hairspray in the green bottle better too because it held my fine thin easy to fly away hair better than the new bottle of it.Avon shampoo and conditioner in green and white bottle - for normal hair?
Avon is back in business? My neighbor has a garage full of Avon stuff. She got stung by Avon a few years ago. She even had a fancy title. I'll ask her if she has the shampoo.I don't think she can get it if she doesn't have it.The person who signed her up to that money making venture is in jail.Avon shampoo and conditioner in green and white bottle - for normal hair?
i suggest you don't use the avon shampoo stuff cause i broke my comb while trying to detangle my hair afterwards Report Abuse

I know they have a green %26amp; white bottle for normal hair it was replaced by a product called Daily Results. Its the same product just a different name. You can also use something called Voluminizing its a purple %26amp; white bottle.





Just go to www.sellingavoniseasy.com to check out the different hair care products that are available now.





Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment