Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do you keep hi-lited hair from turning green and coperish, is there a shampoo, I could use?

My hair is dark brown with blond hi-lites.How do you keep hi-lited hair from turning green and coperish, is there a shampoo, I could use?
This had happened to me once...try using Back to Basics Shampoo and Conditioner. I think its the revitalizing and clarifying kind. My hairdresser had me switch every other day between the two of them! Good Luck and I know how you feel with the green and copper hair!!! ugh!!!How do you keep hi-lited hair from turning green and coperish, is there a shampoo, I could use?
CLAIROL MAKES A BLUE/PUPLE SHAMPOO FOR HILIGHTED/GRAY HAIR... COLOR DOES FADE, THOUGH... THE SUN CAN REAK HAVOK ON IT ,SO CAN CHLORINE...


C HECK THE SALON OR SALLY BEAUTY FOR THE NAME OF THE SHAMPOO... I THINK ITS CLLED SHIMMERLITES... HARD TO FIND...SALLYS DOES HAVE IT, YOU CAN ALSO CALL 1-800 clairol and ask them where you can purchase it...
So which is it turning? It can't be both. Green would be something like chlorine affecting it and cop perish would be the dark brown fading or you think your highlights are brassy. Without seeing you it is hard to say. A violet based shampoo with cancel out warmth in blond. Try Artec, they have a lot of pigment in the shampoo's. If you are getting chlorine in your hair, simply wet your hair with tap water and then add a little leave in condo prior to swimming or hot tubing. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment