Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I get for blonde hair turning green? Please help?!?

Ok, so my best friend's birthday is Sunday, and I have NO clue what I am going to get her? So I put my brain to thinking and this is what I came up with: The other day, we both went swimming and she has blonde hair and it never fails; everytime we get out of the pool, her hair is green and she HATES it. So I thought about going and buying her a shampoo that helps prevent the whole green situation. She has SUPER thick hair, and I was just wondering which shampoo I should get for her. I'm going to ask her if shes alergic to anything even though i'm pretty sure that she isn't. Would this be a good idea? And which one should I choose?What kind of shampoo should I get for blonde hair turning green? Please help?!?
Just asked my sister for you since she is a hair stylist. She said you can go to a beauty supply store and get a (cle-ate-ing) shampoo that most lines carry and that will take the green out.

No comments:

Post a Comment