Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you like the smell of green apples,I bought some green apple shampoo and im wondering if people like that?

Well, a lot of the times when I have some sort of green apple mint or candy my siblings will tell me I have bad breath. So I personally don't like the smell.Do you like the smell of green apples,I bought some green apple shampoo and im wondering if people like that?
Yes I luv... it.Do you like the smell of green apples,I bought some green apple shampoo and im wondering if people like that?
Yeah I have them and guys and girls always tell me that my hair smells so good :))
yes. its sexy ..that and melon and peaches
that makes me want to go and get green apple shampoo too! i also love DKNY Delicious- it smells like apples and even the bottle is shaped like an apple!!!!! And i also like tangerines- they smell summer-y and fresh! But yea i love the smell of apples!
My ex boyfriend used to wash his hair with green apple smelling shampoo which always got me hot so he had to stop using it as much because i always wanted to jump him then and there. So yeah it smells good.
Yes!
Green apples smell great. I have a green apple shampoo as well. I really like the smell of it.
wow. never heard of it bt yeah!
YES I 鈾?green apples :)


its yummy in candy and in bubble bath and everything else
Green Apple is a great smell. I prefer green apple over the other more citrus fruit smells. I find that shampoo and lotions that are orange, tangerine, or peach scented tend to get a sour scent to them after a while. I fyou are looking for another subtle scent try lime and coconut. You can find shampoo, body wash, lotion, and other products for this scent at Bath %26amp; Body Works.
ya...





but my fave is cucumber melon...





its my favorite smell
yes, I love that green apple shampoo it is so lovely...





I also have a peach shampoo it's really nice also
love it!!!
nooooooo. thats just me though
i think it is not bad. but i like the smell of flowers.
yea. That sounds really neat. I got some strawberry shampoo the other day and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment