Saturday, December 19, 2009

Seniors - how many of you ladies remember the shampoo that was in the form of a green water lily ?

They were sheets of waxy paper in the shape of a water lily and impregnated with shampoo. You had to put a finger through them to hold it in the palm of your hand before wetting it and rubbing onto your hair.Seniors - how many of you ladies remember the shampoo that was in the form of a green water lily ?
I don't remember those, but it sounds cool. I do remember Prell shampoo when it came with a pearl in the bottle to show how thick it was.Seniors - how many of you ladies remember the shampoo that was in the form of a green water lily ?
Gosh no, I don't recall such a shampoo. It does sound really neat %26amp; maybe they'll bring this type of shampoo back in the future.
I don't remember those but I used washing up liquid on my hair when teenaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment