Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the ingredient '; Green 5 '; that I found in my shampoo?

I bought REDKEN shampoo and conditioner, and the conditioner the last ingredient on the list was ';Green 5';. Personally I have NO clue what that is, never heard of it. Honestly, it sounds kinda scary. If you have any insight on this, please inform me... thank you!What is the ingredient '; Green 5 '; that I found in my shampoo?
Its color die to make the shampoo color. It wont do anything bad to your hair so dont worry!


You know like red7 is like a color of red so green 5 is a color of green.





Dont worry





Answer mine!


Thanks


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is the ingredient '; Green 5 '; that I found in my shampoo?
It is a coloring ingredient.
It's dye. It's simply color, like blue 3 and red 5. Nothing bad. It just gives it it's color.

No comments:

Post a Comment