Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clairol I'm seeking the original emerald green Herbal Essence shampoo from the 70's. Do they still make it?

I have HEARD that Clairol still makes the original emerald green Herbal Essence shampoo that I loved so much in the 1970's. But the only place I've seen it is on eBay at a ridiculous cost. Does Clairol still really make it and if so, where can I get some for a reasonable price? It truly was the best shampoo I have ever used and I sure do miss it.Clairol I'm seeking the original emerald green Herbal Essence shampoo from the 70's. Do they still make it?
it was from the 1970z it is 2006 no they dont but you can ckeck at





http://www.become.com/shop?gclid=CL3x3IK鈥?/a>Clairol I'm seeking the original emerald green Herbal Essence shampoo from the 70's. Do they still make it?
You might check their website and see if it is there. If not, you may be able to contact them and ask if you can still get it.
I know what you mean. i miss it to, less dandruf and bouncy hair and the smell. and you'll tell 2 friends, and they'll tell two friends and so on and so on. yes it was great5. But no not in the stores. I havenot seen it either. But V05 as new shampoos they are wonderful. Mango scents and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment