Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I get for blonde hair turning green? Please help?!?

Ok, so my best friend's birthday is Sunday, and I have NO clue what I am going to get her? So I put my brain to thinking and this is what I came up with: The other day, we both went swimming and she has blonde hair and it never fails; everytime we get out of the pool, her hair is green and she HATES it. So I thought about going and buying her a shampoo that helps prevent the whole green situation. She has SUPER thick hair, and I was just wondering which shampoo I should get for her. I'm going to ask her if shes alergic to anything even though i'm pretty sure that she isn't. Would this be a good idea? And which one should I choose?What kind of shampoo should I get for blonde hair turning green? Please help?!?
i don't think you should get her that..


you should ask her what SHE wants.


that happens to me, and i'm sure her mom will buy it for her if she asks. why don't you buy it for her just to be nice? try ULTRA SWIM chlorine buster. it works great.





i'm just being honest.


if i got shampoo for my birthday, i wouldn't really be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment