Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo should I use to get out the green tint from my blonde hair?

I was just wondering what shampoo I should use in order to get the green tint out of my hair and avoid it happening again in the future. Thanks!What shampoo should I use to get out the green tint from my blonde hair?
strangly loreal kids swim n' sport shampoo works very well.


iii believe i used to come in a blue bottle with an orange top.


i'm very dark brunette but my best friend who lived with me for the summer. and the months before that, used it every day, and her hair never turned green anymore.What shampoo should I use to get out the green tint from my blonde hair?
MOST SWIMMERS GET THIS, , oops, if this is the case ask your stylist for a shampoo. conditioner for someone who swims in chlorine often (used in swimming pools, more so in professional, competitive type ones) This also will happen when trying to dye your hair blonde yourself. If this is the case you can go online to myhairstylingtools.com
you should see a stylist. red cancels out green, my opinion is that you need a toner put on your hair. it doesn't have to be permanent, just enough to get the tint out.
i have blonde hair and over the summer that happend to me, use any rusk brand stuff it works AMAZINGLY, u notice a difference very fast
Some kind that is clarifying. most companies have some kind and most of them work





-RRZ
sheer blonde works great, even a lil lemon juice!
triswim works for my daughter
  • opera songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment