Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo do I get my daughter she got blond hair and was green?

if her is very long.If it is you maybe should use gartine shampoo.Well it works on my hair.What kind of shampoo do I get my daughter she got blond hair and was green?
Blonde hair is like a sponge. It will pick up any underlying colors that are in your shampoo. Try to stay away from shampoos with any green base to them, otherwise her hair will pull in the green color. What I recommend is a shampoo with a purple tint to it. The purple tint will create a more vibrant blonde to her hair. Try shimmering lights, it comes in a purple bottle.What kind of shampoo do I get my daughter she got blond hair and was green?
you have a green daughter with blond hair? - wierd.
She probably went swimming to much and the clorine dyed her hair. Take her to the salon. they have this kind of shampoo that will take out the green. It happened to me once and there was ssooooooooooooooooooo much green!!! LOL!!
L'Oreal Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim and Sport shampoo
Swim Out Shampoo
Sounds like she has swimmers hair.


Turns green from swimming in chlorine alot.


Here is a list of shampoos that will remove the chlorine and green.





http://www.nextag.com/chlorine-shampoo/s鈥?/a>





If her hair is green from a home color job...Take her to a hairdresser to have them correct the problem.
  • opera songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment