Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hi, I'm buying Nyle shampoo with Tulsi, Amla, & Green Tea. Has anyone used this and is it good?

I want to use this shampoo and just need some feed back if anyone has any coments about this shampoo. I think it's one of the new Nyle shampoo variety. Also if you know if it helps in dandruff and hair fall. Thanks!!!!!!Hi, I'm buying Nyle shampoo with Tulsi, Amla, %26amp; Green Tea. Has anyone used this and is it good?
yes its wonderful. i would like to tell you that put aloe vera in the mixer and then it becomes liquid type. then in a bowl mix it with nyle shampoo. use only how much you want. your hair will become shiny and soft. i would bet cuz this is how i wash my hair. for more details of hair care you can visit my profile. thank you for a good question. good day..Hi, I'm buying Nyle shampoo with Tulsi, Amla, %26amp; Green Tea. Has anyone used this and is it good?
Ingredients looks like suitable.
I have tried, it is good.
i hav heard dat it makes the hair rough and frizzy!!


it also make the hair red.....little bit damaged!!


i dont kno much bout the new one!!





its me


May


CHAO!!
Yes its wonderful my wife says its the best
YES I HAVE USED IT BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED. IT MAKES HAIR VERY DRY AND FRIZZY.





INSTEAD USE NEW CLINIC PLUS SHAMPOO. IT WORKS GREAT ON DANDRUFF AND ALSO MAKES HAIR SOFT AND MANAGEABLE.
it must be helping b coz d ingredients luk quite suitable.bt i dnt knw about hair fall n dandruff.
wow thats an amazing raisan'd'tre asking


so regarding to ur ? i'll say taht u r perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment