Saturday, December 19, 2009

Help, my daughter has green hair from swimming in the pool. what shampoo can I buy to get the green out?????

Nexxus Aloe Rid has a shampoo and also a treatment to get rid of chlorine. It is the best on the market. There are simple instructions on the bottles....Make sure you get the treatment because it will prevent the hair from turning green again. Good luck, hope this helps...Help, my daughter has green hair from swimming in the pool. what shampoo can I buy to get the green out?????
If your daughter is a frequent swimmer, try Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three.Help, my daughter has green hair from swimming in the pool. what shampoo can I buy to get the green out?????
Congrats! That has happend to me, go to your local hair salon and ask for Redkin Red it is a special shampoo that will take the red out from the pool. Sorry to hear about it.
Try Ultraswim shampoo. I know it helps remove chlorine from hair.
u cant wash it out. the pool must had to much chlorine in it. its just like dying ur hair, so buy her some hair dye and dye her hair over.
none really try spraying lemon jucie on her hair an have her go out in the sun it will lighten it
I don't really know how to get the green out but i do know how to prevent it.....have your daughter wet her hair with water from home before she goes to the pool....your hair is like a sponge if you wet it with tap water none of the pool water will get into her hair...i hope this helps in the future...P.S. i used sun-in and went out in the sun when it happened to me....but it took like 5 times before it got it out...someone told me lemon juice works just as well
Sheer Blonde by John Frieda.

No comments:

Post a Comment